Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the website seekwong.com.my (the "Site") created, owned and operated by See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd ("See Kwong KL", "we", "our" or "us"). We ask that you abide by the terms and conditions that follows. Accessing, browsing and using this website, using our services indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement. If you do not agree to these Conditions, please do not use the Site or our services. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and any changes will be posted here.
Privacy & Security
Sales Terms and Conditions
- Order below RM 1,000 is on "cash and carry" basis
- Price in Sales Quotation is valid for confirmation of full order quantity. Any change in quantity may affect pricing. Delivery period, payment term, and price validity are determined by us for each quotation.
- Conditions of our Sales Quotation:
- Prices are quoted based on the quantities specified in quotation requested. We reserve the right to revise the pricing should the overall required quantities vary by more than 5% when compared to the overall quantities quoted
- Dates of Delivery are approximate. We are not responsible nor liable for losses or damages incurred by reason of delay or inability to deliver caused by circumstances beyond our control
- No cancellation, suspension or variation of an accepted customer's order shall be valid unless agreed in writing by us
- Once you have agreed with our Sales Quotation and send us a purchase order, we will issue a Sales Invoice. Under no circumstances can the Sales Invoice be used as a receipt. A separate Official Receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment.
- Goods mentioned in the Sales Invoice are deemed to have been examined by you via your employees/agents/representatives which include representatives from transport companies appointed by you and are deemed to have been received by you in good condition and order upon signing of the Sales Invoice by your employees/agents/representatives and affixing of the stamp of your company or the stamp of your appointed transport companies (as the case may be) on the Delivery Order.
- Both SALES INVOICE and DELIVERY ORDER are issued at the same time. If you do not receive the invoice for a sales transaction within FIVE DAYS from the date of the sales invoice, please contact us immediately.
- Statement of Accounts will only be issues upon request.
- Interest of 1% per month from due date will be charged on all overdue amounts.
- Goods sold shall remain the property of See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd until and unless full payment is made to us.
- In relation to any legal action or proceeding to enforce a Sales Invoice agreement or arising out of or in connection with said agreement ("Proceedings"), both parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts in Kuala Lumpur or Shah Alam and both parties irrevocably waive any objection to Proceedings in such courts on grounds of venue or on the grounds that the Proceedings have been brought in an inconvenient forum.
- The "Terms and Conditions of Sales" stipulated in our Sales Invoice and Delivery Order shall be binding upon the parties upon receipt of goods regardless of any acknowledgement of receipt of goods on our Delivery Order or Consignee Note (as the case may be)
- Payment term of Cash Before Delivery (CBD) requires that payment to be confirmed by us before delivery or collection of goods. We have the right to release the goods to another customer if we do not receive the payment within 3 working days.
- We accept payments in forms of solid cash (payment term of Cash On Delivery only), bank-in transfers and cheques.
- For payments via bank-in transfers, we will provide our bank in transfer details (account name, bank name, bank account number, SWIFT code) when we issue a Sales Invoice.
- For payments via cheque, cheque must be crossed with "A/C PAYEE ONLY" in favour of SEE KWONG ELECTRIC (KL) SDN. BHD.
- Term of Delivery will be printed on our Sales Invoice and Delivery Order.
- In the event the goods are delivered to you by transport companies appointed by us, then the goods are deemed to have been examined by you and received by you in good condition and order upon the signing by your employees/agents/representatives and affixing of your company stamp on the Consignee Note issued by the transport companies in respect of delivery of goods. You are to also the acknowledge receipt on the Delivery Order and return to us by hand/post/fax/email/Whatsapp for our record purposes.
Return & Refund Policy
- All goods sold are NOT RETURNABLE NOR EXCHANGEABLE unless specifically stated otherwise in the sales invoice. Any claims or complaints in respect of the goods delivered to you shall be reported to See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd in writing within 5 days from the date of the Delivery Order or Consignee Note (as the case may be), failing which such claims or complaints shall not be considered by us.
- In the event that we accept return / exchange of goods, we will charge a processing fee of 30% based on our invoice value of the goods to be returned / exchanged.
See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd is a distributor of products. Information about the products on our online catalog/website is provided by the manufacturers and/or suppliers. Product depictions in the catalog and website are for illustrative purposes only. Possession of, or access to, any manufacture/suppliers catalog, literature or websites does not constitute the right to purchase products.
We reserve the right to revise publishing errors in our catalog/website. Despite our efforts, occasional product information errors may occur on our website, and we reserve the right to correct or change such errors without prior notice (including after you have submitted your enquiry or order).
We cannot guarantee actual products will look exactly the same as shown on the monitor/screen as that is dependent on the monitor/screen of the user.
Site Contents and Copyrights
Content on the Site that is provided by See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text, digitally downloadable files, logos, slogans and other material that appear as part of the Site, in other words "Contents of the Site" are copyrights, trademarks and/or intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd.
The Site may have hypertext links to other external/third-party sites that are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of or privacy or other policies governing those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us of the linked sites. See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd disclaims any and all liability for links from the Site (seekwong.com.my) to an external/third-party site. Please review carefully the external/third-party site's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding any third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Comments and Feedbacks
We welcome and encourage comments and feedback. You may submit your comments and feedback via the Contact Us page on the Site. "Comments and feedback" include concepts, ideas, proposals, suggestions and the like relating to seekwong.com.my and See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd. All comments and feedbacks to the Site, seekwong.com.my, will remain as See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd's property.
You shall agree that there will be no comment(s) submitted to the Site will violate any third-party, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). Furthermore, you shall agree there will be no content of unlawful, abusive, or obscene material(s) submitted to the site. You will be responsible for any of the content in your submitted comments and feedback to us.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the Site for a indefinite periods of time or cancel the Site at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that it is your sole risk for usage, or lack there of, of the Site. All information delivered you through the Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall See Kwong Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligience), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site and it's contents posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.